Whats wrong with people?


I’ve come to the conclusion that some people are in desperate need of a punch in the face. The other day I was at work when a very large and in charge gentleman came into the bar to have a drink. It was very early and we had no customers so everyone began chatting with him. It turns out he used to be a bouncer at a very exclusive, hip, celebrity frequented club. He was pretty impressed with himself, but those types of places aren’t really my cup of tea. I like beer, not attitude. So he goes on to tell us about people who tried to get into his club. He said that there were rules, like a man couldn’t get in unless he had at least two females. He said one time a man gave him $1000.00 so he could get in with his date. I blurted “did you punch him in the face?” He said no, because he was trying to impress the girl. Maybe I need higher standards because I wouldn’t be impressed with that, I would be annoyed and slightly uncomfortable. And I'm sure if a girl would get impressed by something like that, you may just be able to give her the $1000.00 directly and she would sleep with you, rather than suffering through bad techno and extremely overpriced bottle “service”. My bouncer friend also said there were other rules, like he couldn’t let in ugly or fat girls. What? That’s wrong. I asked him if he felt bad doing that, he said yes but it was his job he had to do what he had to do. I’m sure there are Nazi’s who said those exact same words. I didn’t say that last part out loud, because at this point he was my customer and I had to do what I had to do. 

1 comment: